Blog Archive

Friday, 1 December 2017

CHECK OUT THE GREAT AND AMAZING EXHIBITION OF JORDAN BEECHAM

This  post  is  about  one of the  world  most  awaited  artist  who started  drawing at his teen age with manifecent art  like CAPTAIN AMERICAN,IRON MAN etc, from  Marvel  Movies  and  discovered  great love and passion toward  the drawing and painting world.
 By:Jordan

In his early years in grade school where is undisputed passion of drawing begin and gorwn through high school and taken an advanced placement course in which his focus was painting as well as illustrated my own comic book that was used in an english course . then as time goes on he was finding a reputable school to advance his education and he discovered savanah college  of art and design. He graduated with BFA in sequential art and the study of telling story through images.

After he graduated from SCAD (Savannah College Of Art And Design) in 2014 I moved from Georgia to Louisiana. I was in Louisiana for around 4 months when I responded to an ad on Craigslist for someone to draw fashion sketches for a film. I was initially told that the job had been filled. I was later contacted and told that the other person really didn’t know how to draw. I met with the prop master of the film called 10 Cloverfield lane, she liked what I was able to bring to the project so I was contracted to draw up some sketches that would be seen in the film. My opportunity on 10 Cloverfield lane led to another opportunity to work as a property assistant on a Disney TV movie called my invisible sister.
Around October 2016 I started my Instagram page with the intent of building a great online portfolio which in a lot of ways is an artist’s resume. Over the last 13 months he has grown follower from none to nearly 10,000 followers, as well as receiving commissions from as far away as the UK. I continue to explore my ability and see where my passion takes me.


Visit this website to see more amazing work by Jordan

CONTACT Jordan Beecham via;
Website

Email
j.beecham.24@gmail.com

Twitter

Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment